WHAT IS SUPREX®
Rawmaterial of Suprex are cereal flour or native starch. By using this technology; high temperature and pressure is applied on flour and starch. The final product is not flour or starch anymore, but it’ s a kind of functionel product which is alternative to strong binders as modified starches or fibers. Its totaly hygenic and natural in accordance with process. This product is also called as pregelatinized flour or starch.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS OF SUPREX®
- It is non-GMO and providing with cereals.
- Purifies from microbiolojical charge.
- Easy to digest and nutritive.
- It can resolve in cold water and absorb the water.
- Harmless to human health, green labeled product.
- Improves the quality criterias in used areas.
- Provides the cost decreasing as an advantage.
- It can be produced by using different granulations. ( 160-300-500-1000 micron )
THE USAGE AREAS OF SUPREX®
- Processed Meat Products
- Flour and Floury Products
- Powder Mixes
- Gluten Free Products
- Fish Feed and Pet Food
- Paper and Carton Industry
FUNCTIONAL QUALIFICATIONS OF SUPREX®
- Increasing viscosity
- Positive effect to relative humidity
- Provides easier process
- Increasing eating quality (crunchy & tasty) in applied formulations.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING SUPREX® FOR PRODUCERS
Today the consumers are concious and disposed to consume natural and pure products. For providing natural products to the conscious consumers, the producers use natural ingredients as SUPREX. Suprex that is free from E-Code and NON-GMO is the leader of natural functional products market.